Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fathers and Sons campout

So Brandon was able to take Ethan on their very first Fathers and Sons campout this year! Brandon said that they had a lot of fun. I guess Ethan found a little boy from our ward and played with him the entire time! :-) 


Ethan likes his socks pulled all the way up! Pretty funny! 

Just about to leave!





Brandon tried giving Ethan a smore again and Ethan still does not like roasted marshmallows. I dont know who's kid he is! haha 



So he ate a plain marshmallow!











I sure was weird having the boys gone. With just me and Wyatt at home it was really quiet! I spent the evening hanging out with Wyatt and once Wyatt went to bed I cleaned the house until midnight! The boys got home around 11 the next morning! They had a lot of fun but Ethan sure was tired from staying up late and getting up early! 

No comments:

Post a Comment