Thursday, September 26, 2013

life

So a few weeks ago we went to a park and decided to go take some pictures of the boys! These are some pictures from that photo shoot. 






I sure do love these cute boy!! Such cute brothers!

We went shopping at target and we had to buckle Wyatt in because he kept trying to get out. This is what he then was doing! haha 


relaxing under the drinking fountain at church.


Ethan can almost do the splits!



Wyatts cute chubby body! :-) Love it!!


Good smile on our bike ride! 


Such a cutie!


One day I decided to do balloon rockets with Ethan (from pinterest). Ethan loved it. Then our balloon popped so we grabbed an older balloon that was already tied off and just let Ethan smack it across the string! haha He was having a blast! 





Sweet jumps caught on camera! :-)  




Wyatt likes to help me with the laundry. Or not!! haha He likes to pull everything out that I just put into the wash! haha  












Ethan was pushing Wyatt around in the laundry basket! Pretty fun!  







What cute boys I have! 

Bath Time!






Sure do love my little family that I have!! Even though sometimes being a parent can be hard it is so much fun too! They can be so sweet!!! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment