Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Trying to be creative! haha


So a while back when I let the kids finger paint and had cut out some paper that would fit onto a wood frame and taped it onto the big poster board that the kids painted on. So after it was all dried up I modge podged the paper onto the wood frame and put another 2 coats on top of the paper and then put a picture of the kids finger painting in the frame. What I love about it is that the frame is their artwork! It is fun to look at. I thought that the painted paper would look a lot different. Maybe a little bit more colorful perhaps! haha But, I love it because Wyatt went crazy and so some of it is almost brown and yet there are a couple of spots where there is bright color! It was fun letting them finger paint and I love that I now have a piece of the artwork from that day that I always get to keep! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment