Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Life from May 6-21

So I am catching up on all the pictures I have not posted on my blog from my phone! So enjoy!! 


Ethan drew these people and said that it was his family. Mom, Dad, Wyatt, Ethan Grandma and Grandpa Murri and Grandpa and GG. :-) 

Stud in these sun glasses! :-) 


My Mothers Day breakfast in bed! I have such a great husband that treats me so well. He brought me breakfast in bed and took care of the boys. 


Then Wyatt made this in Nursery! So stinking cute!! 

Spider Man!! 

So this is just a picture of the empty fields outside of our neighborhood that are now being developed. I have a feeling in the next few years Timnath is going to look a whole lot different than it did when we moved in! 

Ethan looks so funny with these goggles on! haha



Each one of these pictures are just so funny!! I couldnt only put one picture up because his faces are just classic! haha Love this silly boy!

Making plato noses.

Then one day one of our friends invited us to go on a hike to horsetooth falls. So me and the boys headed out and went on the hike. It was fun, but it is way easier when Brandon is there to help keep track of the boys! 


















Ethan did great and made it the whole way. He got tired but he did it! What a good sport! 


Love my boys!! 

Ethan discovered the joy of the Ninja Turtles game on the wii with daddy! haha 





We sure do love the park! :-) 


Daddy mowing the lawn and the boys enjoying the grass!





Cheese!!! 


It looks like Wyatt is praying! haha 



I think it is funny how red faced my boys get! They totally got that from me! haha Man I have such a cute family! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment