Friday, July 11, 2014

The D.R yet again

Tuesday of our trip the boys got up in the morning and headed out to go golfing at I believe it was called Punta Spada. So while they were off golfing Vandy and I met up for lunch and talked it up for a while and then went and got our nails done. After that the boys got back and took us back to the golf coarse for another round while we sat in the carts watching and looking at the gorgeous views. 


















These first pictures were taken by Brandon while they went before we were up!

Vandy and I kind of wished we had not spent the money on getting our nails done. For one, they did not do the best job. Two, it was SUPER awkward in the room. There was no music on and the ladies did not speak much english at all so they just spent their time talking to each other. Which sure is pretty normal. I have the same thing happen to me when I go else where and they are asian ladies. However, it was super quiet which just made it really weird! Oh well we had to do something while the boys were out golfing! haha 

These last pictures where taken while we went with the boys!



































We were all very hot and hungry by the time the boys were done golfing. So we hit up the golf shop where we got shared the boys free lunch ticket and headed back to the resort. The sandwich that Brandon and I had was SOOO GOOD!!! I mean it should be with how expensive their golf was. We knew it was going to be expensive but we didn't think it was going to be as expensive as it was. So I believe we headed back to the resort and went swimming and called it a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment