Wednesday, August 13, 2014

4th of July in Idaho

So for the 4th of July we headed to Idaho. Most of Brandon's siblings were going to be there so we figured it would be fun to go and hang out for a few days. It was a fun trip filled with playing games and going boating, swimming, enjoying fireworks and just enjoying each others company! The kids played really well together and had so much fun. Which made it easier for us adults to play more games. We shared a lot of laughs and ate too much and just had an all around great time! Enjoy the pictures! 
Eating cotton candy on our road trip! Oh ya that is how we do it! :-) 


Our sweet boys asleep in the car giving Brandon and I much needed time to talk about possible job opportunities! 

I gave Wyatt a fruit squeezer thing and he squeezed it all over himself!! It was such a mess!!


But he was happy and I guess that is all that matters! ;-) haha





Totally belongs to this family! haha


Ethan kept whining that his neck was hurting and he wanted his pillow. I kept telling him that it would not work but he managed to like sitting like this! haha 



After our long trip the boys were super done with sitting in the car. Brandon and I waited to eat dinner until we got into Odgen so we could get IN N OUT. So we didnt end up eating until 10:30 but it was so worth it! haha 
I didnt get any pictures of us boating sadly but I got some of us enjoying the fireworks and swimming at the Apple (the gym they go to).


Eating dinner before the fireworks!

All comfy cozy waiting for the fireworks to start!


Lovely photo bomb by Grandpa Murri! haha

The kids had a blast running around playing on the grass while we waited.





LOVE this picture! 

So much fun! 














It was fun watching the fireworks and Wyatt enjoyed them. Probably more than Ethan did because all Ethan wanted the whole time was his monkey blanket even though we had blankets with us. It is hard on the kids staying up past bed time sometimes! 

Swimming:
















I attempted to take a picture of everyone in the pool and include myself in it but it didnt work out really well and all I got was myself! haha I tried!! 


I love my family!!


Silly couple! 

The kids also had a blast also swimming in their own pool at grandma and grandpa's house!!







It was fun watching the kids play together! 

Such a silly little boy! 



I sure do Love my little family and we absolutely love visiting family!! There is nothing better than being a mother to my wonderful boys, being married to my amazing husband and having the great families that we have! I am truly blessed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment