Thursday, August 14, 2014

Anniversary and Birthday

So this past July 12 Brandon and I hit our 6 year mark. It is crazy to think that we have been married for 6 years now. It has gone by so fast and I feel so lucky to be married to the wonderful man that Brandon is. We have had an amazing 6 years of marriage so far. We have boughten our first home, had 2 boys, graduated dental school, moved to Colorado, been on our first real vacation as a couple when we went to the D.R, Brandon has been working as a Dentist for a year and we bought into our first partnership as well as buying our second house here in Timnath. It has been a great 6 years and we look forward to the rest of our lives and eternity that we have together. I could not have asked for a better friend and spouse than what I have! 
Since we kind of celebrated our anniversary by going to the D.R we didnt do much on our anniversary except we went out to dinner at a steak place called Austins and then grabbed a mud pie from Red Robin for dessert for later that night which we ate the whole thing while we watched a movie that night! (what fatties) haha 


Also this past July I had my 26th birthday! It was a great birthday! We started out the day with some donuts and then we went mini golfing, after that we grabbed some firehouse subs for lunch and then let the boys take naps. After nap time we went to a pizza place for dinner called "the Pizza Ranch". It is a buffet pizza place and actually was not too bad. So after stuffing ourselves of pizza we headed home and I my sweet family sang Happy Birthday to me and I was able to blow the candle out on my ice cream birthday cake! Then Brandon and I ate some cake and relaxed while the boys were in bed. It was a very successful birthday. Not to mention that Brandon bought me the stuff to do gel nails at home which is pretty sweet! Oh ya and Ethan said happy birthday to me when I go up without me having to remind him. As soon as I walked downstairs he said Happy Birthday to me! He is growing up so fast! 























 Wyatt wouldnt look at the camera like he usually does because he was more concerned with the fact hat it was starting to rain and he had to tell us that it was raining! haha 



I was a great birthday! I LOVE my Family!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment