Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ethan turns 4

Well it happened... my baby Ethan has turned 4! I can't believe he is already 4 years old! Time just flies too quickly! He has been a joy in our lives and we have learned a lot while in this process of raising him! He has such a silly personality and makes us laugh all of the time. He has so much energy and is such a good big brother to Wyatt. So for Ethan's birthday we got him some ninja turtle balloons and I put them outside of his door in the morning. When he came out he was not sure what to think about them and was trying to duck around them to get out of his room. Once I said happy birthday to him and that the balloons were for him for his birthday he gave me a huge smile and was super excited. We then got some bagels from panera bread for breakfast on our way to the doctors office for his check up. After his check up we got ready and went swimming at our neighborhood pool. Then when Daddy got home we had pizza and let Ethan open his presents and then had some cake. I think he enjoyed his birthday! :-)  

Good morning birthday boy! :-) 


The tradition of the streamers! My family did it for me and my siblings growing up and we are continuing the tradition! :-) 

Ethan has been loving on ninja turtles lately and so I tied a streamer on him and he pretended he was a ninja turtle and fought with his balloons! 


Such a cute ninja turtle! 






He has a lot of fun for a few minutes. Until the streamer was bugging him! haha




Yay for pizza! :-) 


Time for presents! 

I actually think I have a picture like this from one of my birthdays! haha He is so much like his parents! :-) 







We got him a t-ball set, a couple of games and a telescope.


Time to play with his toys! 












I love that Ethan and Brandon have basically the same look on their face! 






He liked his T-ball set and so did Wyatt! haha

Cake time!


He is just looking so grown up!! I wish time would just slow down a little bit! 

The cake that Brandon and I made! It sure is fun trying to make fun little cakes for our kids birthdays!
 :-) 




I think his birthday was a success!! 
I still can't believe he is getting so big! 
He really is such a good kid. Although he has a major temper sometimes he can also be the sweetest little boy. He always watches out for his little brother. Anytime Wyatt would stick something in his mouth that he shouldn't Ethan would always tell me so that I could get it out. He also will scream at Wyatt when Wyatt runs into the street! It is so great to watch Ethan and Wyatt to play together and to just be best buds! Something that Ethan has been saying lately that is funny is he tells me that he has a family hug heart while he puts his hands over his heart. He normally says that when he is sad or after he has gotten in trouble. He has also told me after he got in trouble and I have gotten mad that I "tore his heart". I can't think of any other things right now that he says funny but he is always full of something that makes us laugh! He is such a blessing to our family and I am so glad I have the opportunity to be his mother and to watch him grow!  


No comments:

Post a Comment