Thursday, August 7, 2014

June 23-30

Just some more pictures of what has been going on in our life! 




The boys like to get in our little pool before I can get them into their swim suits. So a lot of the time this is what they look like. Soaked to the bone in fully clothed! haha Well I guess except for Ethan who at least took off his shorts! haha Silly kids! Oh well saves me from having to sun screen their whole bodies! :-) 



We had a pretty good storm one night and this was what I saw in Fort Collins. What looks like snow is actually TONS of hail!! So random to have that much hail in the summer time! 


Spending time at the park while Dadddy was at an Interview! I sure love these Handsome boys, and I love how much they love each other! Best Buds! 



Wyatt having fun filling up the pool. 

This is how Wyatt eats his donuts..


And man was he happy to be eating them! haha 

We also built a pergola in our backyard!





A lot of work but because I am married to such a handy man we were able to get it done in 1 day.

My poor sickly Wyatt 

Ethan being his goofy self. 

Wyatt still not feeling good and wanting his blanket around him while he walked around. 


He looked so funny with his blanket wrapped around him. 


Yay back to our happy boy. He sure does love those fudge bars! haha 


What a mess!! The one nice thing about being little. You can walk around in nothing but your diaper and get as messy as possible. Haha 
Silly kids! Life is so much better and way more exciting being a parent! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment