Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Finishing up March

32 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy was by far the roughest and I could not wait to be done. Only 8 weeks left to go by this point. Sadly that just feels so far away!!! haha



The best part about going to the store with just Emmett is getting him a donut that he and I can share. I love his goofy faces! haha He is always so excited when I let him get a donut at King Soopers. It is the only time that I let him get a donut is when it is just me and him. Other wise we get the free cookie. 


Oh and did I mention that when we thought we were all done with that whole fifths disease around our house Wyatt all of a sudden had a rash on his face. I had to keep him home from school for 2 days. It said online that they are not contagious once the rash starts but it just looks so terrible I couldn't send him to school looking like this. haha Thankfully it didn't last too long and then we were finally done with all of this rash junk! 

Lastly, we finished off the month of March by going to the Denver Auto show with our friends the Barkers. It was fun but a long day of walking around looking at cars. I was pretty beat by the end and hurt because of all the walking around. In fact the next day I had a bunch of contractions and just hurt so badly that I didn't want to do like anything. It was a fun time though and we saw some cool cars as well as a couple of SUV's that we may end up getting someday. 















































The boys had a lot of fun sitting in some cool cars and being crazy. They were pretty excited that we were there with their friends too. I think that made it even more fun for them. Me and the boys also got to go on the Jeep adventure. They made a big track of a big steep hill and then bumps and a could other things to drive over in a Jeep. The boys were stoked to do it and I took them so I could sit down and chill instead of wandering around with Emmett since Emmett was too short to go on it with us. Emmett was super bummed about that. I felt bad that he couldn't go on it because he had been looking forward to it and was so excited to go on it. So Brandon took Emmett to go look at the Audi R8 again and some other sweet cars while I went on the Jeep thing with Ethan and Wyatt. It was a tiring but fun day. 




My boys found out that they don't need a konk shell. They just need these 7 Eleven straws to make the horn noise. haha I was upstairs still sleeping and heard some horn sounds. I wasn't sure where it was coming from and when I got downstairs Emmett showed me. Wyatt was so surprised how well Emmett did with making the horn noise from the straw. He did better than both Wyatt and Ethan could do. What was funny was how red Emmett's face would get blowing into that straw. haha Good Times!!


No comments:

Post a Comment