Sunday, July 5, 2020

More May Fun and visit from cousins

After Mothers Day we enjoyed some time just playing around. We had a few days until Ty and Vandy and their kids came so we played and got some things cleaned up. 

Kayden was having fun walking around with the tonka truck downstairs. He is getting so good at walking around using toys. He has been walking around with the little lawn mower that we have as well. 

It has been so much fun watching him get so close to walking on his own. 

Then there is this kid!! I tell him all the time not to draw on himself. So what does he do? He goes into the bathroom and draws all... over himself. Apparently he wanted an 8 pack so back that he decided to draw it on himself. When we found out that he had drawn on himself I as mad at him. I was mad at him when I saw how much he drew on himself. Then later when we showed Brandon I couldn't help but laugh!! What a nut!! I guess that is one way to get an 8 pack! haha 

This is how to clean the bathroom when you have a little almost 1 year old to keep away from the chemicals. haha 
Kayden had so much fun playing in the empty bath tub while the boys cleaned and I helped get stuff for them to clean. 



Then the kids had their last meetings and homework assignments for school. They finished off their schooling for the year the morning that cousins came over. 

While they were here the weather was a lot cooler than we had expected it to be. So they had some fun in the basement and in the backyard. I also decided to pain their faces and make some orange sweet rolls. 







I had a super busy morning! However, I think it paid off. The kids that had their faces painted enjoyed it and the sweet rolls were super tasty! A lot of work and I probably won't make them again because none of my kids liked them but, they were pretty tasty! 




And then there is happy Kayden!! I love those cute little teeth he has! He is such a happy boy! I can't believe a year has already came and went since bringing him into our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment