Sunday, July 5, 2020

Mothers Day!

Mothers Day this year started out with Brandon getting up early to make some yummy breakfast for me. The boys were able to help out a little bit more this year which they thought was fun. 

The boys chopping up peppers and onions for my omelet! Yum!!

They were pretty excited to watch and help Daddy make some cinnamon rolls as well. 


Deliciousness!!!! 

My omelet was so tasty!! After sleeping in for a little bit Ethan came in super quietly to wake me up. I was already awake but had my eyes closed. I had heard the door knob click but then he was super quiet and I didn't know he came in. Then all of a sudden he was by my side and said good morning. It startled me that is for sure! haha 

Look at those massive cinnamon rolls! 


They were so tasty!! Brandon took hours making these for me!! I felt pretty loved!! He tried out a new recipe that he found online. All of his hard work paid off. They were delicious!! 


Then when Kayden finally woke up he was so happy! It was a great start to my Mothers Day! 


Emmett made this little jewelry container. He painted it that morning. 
Then the other boys made me some notes and attached some kit Kats. haha Pretty cute! 


We enjoyed the afternoon outside and ate some yummy dinner. It was a great Mothers Day! I feel so blessed to be a mom to these 4 boys!! They are rambunctious and have endless energy but they are kind hearted as well. Being a mom is hard work. I know that I fail a lot of the times but I hope that they know I am trying my hardest and that I love them so much!! I and so thankful that my Heavenly Father trusts me enough to take care of these 4 boys!! 
I am also so thankful for my own mother. She gave me so much love and taught me so much. She is truly my friend and I love her so much as well. Lastly, I am thankful to my mother in-law for raising such an amazing man. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have Brandon in my life and he wouldn't be the amazing man that he is today because of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment