Monday, November 9, 2020

Enjoying the beginning of October with some studs!

 After our weekend away and fun in Colorado Springs we were back home ready to start a new week. The boys were finally going to be able to go to in person school 2 days a week. Wyatt was starting his first day back to in person school that Tuesday and he was super excited. However, while we were in Colorado Springs Kemry had felt sick the day we were heading down to their house. She had a tummy ache and they kept her home from school. By Sunday she was telling me that her throat was scratchy. I immediately thought, "oh no, what if she had the Corona?" I didn't say anything because I didn't want Brandon to think I was over reacting. So I just kept it to myself and tried to keep Kemry away from Kayden since we only had like 2 weeks until we had to get Kayden tested for Covid before he went in for surgery. So I really didn't not want him to get sick. Later that evening after we were home and getting the kids to bed Tyrel called Brandon and told him that Kemry's teacher had tested positive for Covid so all the the 4th grade students were now to be quarantined and that Kemry had had close contact with the teacher who had Covid. So Tyrel and Vandy had to get Kemry tested. Since Kemry was not feeling well we were now worried that she had it and that we were now all exposed. So instead of sending Wyatt to his first day of in person school we had to keep him home while we waited for Kemry's results to get back in. Wyatt was super bummed but we explained to him how it would not be fun to send him and then have the school have to shut down again if we were exposed to Covid. He understood but was still bummed. It was not a fun situation. I was worried that we were now exposed and Kayden would then not be able to have his surgery when we were scheduled to have it done which would be a bummer. I just wanted to get the surgery done with so I didn't have to worry about it anymore. Especially with cold and flu season coming I really didn't want to have to be stressed out anymore about keeping him healthy now that the kids were going to be going back to school and bringing germs home. So I was really worried about that. Thankfully her results came back a few days later and it was negative. So Wyatt was able to go to school that Thursday and he was super excited about that! Anyways, now that that craziness is over here are some pictures to enjoy! 





This kid LOVES the vacuum!! haha He found out that he can actually make it work so now he wants to vacuum all the time! 
The day that Wyatt was supposed to be in school but was stuck at home awaiting his cousins results he didn't have much to do for school. His teacher emailed me back and told me that he could work on some math but that was about all he could do for school that day. So he did his math work and then was done for the day! 



Kayden loves to get into the drawer under the oven and pull out all the pans. This one time he decided to sit on them. haha I really don't mind that he does this because it keeps him occupied and in one spot for a little while! haha 


Then Brandon decided that Kayden was too big to be rear facing and switched him around. It is always such a fun experience for the kids when they get to actually see things and look outside. haha Kayden really seemed to enjoy looking at me and Brandon! He is just getting so big! 

The joys of giving toddlers yogurt to feed themselves. 


Such a mess!!! 


Wyatt was so excited to finally GO to school!! It is hard for these kids to be at a computer all day long! So this was a very exciting day for him. 

I was glad I could go with him to see him off. Ethan was pretty jealous that he didn't get to start yet. The 5th graders didn't start in person for another week and a half. 

Emmett one morning wanted a hard boiled egg and decided that it would taste good with granola on it. haha So he had a hard boiled egg with birthday cake granola on top! So weird!!! He said it tasted really good! haha

Then on October 10th the movers with my parents stuff arrived. My parents had been trying to get a hold of the movers to see when they were going to get there but they could never reach them. So Saturday morning they got a call saying that the truck was in front of their house. So I got dressed and made my way over to their house to let the movers in and tell them where to put stuff. 













I was there for about 4 hours while they unpacked this massive truck with my parents stuff. My parents almost filled a 50ft truck. Or whatever the size was! There was so much stuff!! haha I still can't believe how much stuff they had even after getting rid of a bunch of stuff in Cali. So it was a long day of standing in the front of the house directing the movers where to put stuff. After they finally finished I made my way back home and we got everyone in the car to head back to my parents house to hang up the sign that the boys and Brandon made. 





The kids were pretty excited to hang up their sign and to have Papa and Gigi moving in the next day! So the day ended well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment