Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Some June fun

 After celebrating another Birthday we were able to celebrate Father's Day and enjoy a little bit more of summer before the Murri Reunion. 



Kayden went up with his Brothers and just stood up there in front of everyone not singing. When he came to sit back down with us he told Brandon, "I didn't even sing! ha ha" what a little stinker. haha 
We tried to spoil Brandon on Father's Day and made him some breakfast and had dinner with my Parents that evening so I could say Happy Father's Day to my Dad too. 


Sitting next to the Alexa to listen to music and sing. 

We had a lake day too. The relief society put together a lake day at the Timnath lake. It ended up being pretty cloudy and windy that morning. I was not sure if the boys would even get in the water. Eventually they did and we ended up staying way longer than I thought we would. 















The kids had a blast getting super muddy, catching frogs and swimming in the lake. I should have reapplied suns screen but I kept thinking we were not going to be there much longer. My bad!!!


Our lot was finally staked out!! Which means.... they will start digging our foundation soon!! YAY!!!

Kayden really wanted to go to the pool after the lake day. He didn't get in the water at the lake so I told him I would take him to the pool. 



He had fun but I didn't want to get in the water. It was too cold for me! 

Poor Ethan got FRIED at the lake!! OOPS!!! Lesson learned. I am pretty sure I told them we would need to sunscreen again if we stayed longer. They just didn't care to listen. So I didn't apply anymore. He was not too happy about his sun burn. 


Lastly, they made more tracks on the driveway to ride around. I am glad that they are using their brains to come up with some fun things to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment