Monday, July 30, 2012

2 Years old

Well I can't believe my little boy turned 2 years old on July 8th! Time sure does fly and he has just become this little boy. He is no longer my little baby boy, he is my little boy! He talks so much and just has grown up so much it is crazy! He sure can be a pain sometimes but then again he can be such a sweetheart! We love him so much and can't imagine our lives without him.

So like I said earlier we celebrated Ethan's birthday at my parents house a little bit. So we had some icecream cake with them to celebrate and my parents gave him his birthday present from them. So here are some pictures..









He sure enjoyed that icecream cake and he loved blowing out the candles! :-)

My mom did a little photo shoot for his 2 year birthday! He is such a handsome little man!!




I still can't believe how big he has gotten!

My parents got Ethan a little lightning McQueen scooter for his birthday! He loved riding it although it took a little bit to get the hang of it! After a little practice though, he was cruising!

What a cutie!

He got this piano from our neighbors and he loves it! I love that he puts his birthday car in front of it and acts like he is playing a song! haha

Then we also did presents when we got home from our trip.







Yup we got him a lightning McQueen car and he loves to ride around the house on it. It is too hot to ride around outside so for now it is something to keep him busy inside! :-) Ethan got a lot of cool things for his birthday which included: A cool ABC puzzle book from his Grandma and Grandpa Murri, a scooter from Papa and GG and the memory game (which Ethan does really well with and loves), and a car from us! We also got him some puzzles and he likes to try doing those too! So we have a lot of cool toys to keep Ethan busy in the Arizona heat while we can't go outside, and while I am having back pain with my pregnancy! So it works out for both of us! :-)
We love our little boy so much and still can't believe he is a 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment