Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Birthday!

So on my birthday Brandon got up that morning and took Ethan to help him get things ready for birthday. When I came downstairs it was to a scene of tons of balloons all over the family room floor.

I had to pop the balloons in order to find two clues to where my presents were hiding! It was fun and Ethan loved handing me balloons to pop! haha So after I popped a few balloons I found...

these two slips of paper that would tell me where my presents were hiding! It was fun having to look for where he had hid my presents, it was definitely not something that I have really done before so it was pretty exciting!


Brandon got me some very pretty earings which when I saw the box saying "Ultra Diamonds" I was thinking "what the heck did you buy me when we have no money"! haha So Brandon then had to reassure me that they were not real diamonds (Thank goodness) they were in between cubic zirconia and real diamonds. So they still were not cheap but I love them and they are really sparkily! :-)
He also got me my first pair of gold shoes! Which I will not be able to wear for a while since I can't go golfing until after we have this little baby! But, I am looking forward to using them when I can! :-)

A little bit later that morning I went over to a neighbor of ours who is in our ward. She is the primary president and I Visit Teach her so I went over to see if they could watch Ethan that evening while Brandon and I went out to dinner. We ended up talking for a long time while Ethan played with her kids and then after finding out that it was my birthday her husband offered to buy pizza for the kids and let his wife and I go out to lunch for some girl time! I was totally not expecting that but it was really nice! I kept telling them they didnt have to and they just said they wanted to. So my friend Cami and I went out to lunch at Paradise Bakery where she paid for me (the little stink) and we talked and ate for a little while before going back to get the kids. Then when I got home it was time to put Ethan down for a nap. So my morning went great!! Then Brandon got home a little early and we got ready to go out to dinner and then dropped Ethan back off at our neighbors. We went to Texas Road House for my birthday dinner and it was delicious as always and so much fun to be out on a birthday date with my amazing husband! After we got home and picked up Ethan we just hungout at home and played for a little while.


These pictures were taken while we were just hanging out! haha Ethan had pulled down some streamers that Brandon had put up and he brought it over to me so I put it on his head like a ninja and told him to do his ninja thing. (which you just have to see in person, it is pretty funny!) So of coarse Ethan wanted me to do it too and then for daddy to do it! So we were all ninjas for a few minutes! haha What a silly family I have! :-)

Then to end the night of my amazing 24th birthday we put Ethan down to bed and Brandon gave me my last surprise... Snickers Ice cream cake cupcakes from cold stone! They were yummy, very rich, but yummy! So we ate those while watching Batman begins. We wanted to watch both the batman movies before going and seeing the last one that just came out on Saturday! So thanks to my amazing husband and some great friends it was a great birthday and I had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment