Monday, July 30, 2012

4 years of Awesomeness!

On July 12th we celebrated our 4 year anniversary!! I can't believe it has been 4 years!! I seriously married the best man ever and I am the happiest girl alive to be married and sealed to him for time and all Eternity! We have had a lot go on in the 4 years that we have been married...

  • Moved to Arizona
  • Bought our first home
  • Brandon started Dental School
  • Had our wonderful and cute little boy
  • Now expecting our 2nd little boy

For our anniversary we went out to eat at Sizzler! Which turned out to be in the ghetto and was not very good! So it was kind of a funny evening but it will be an evening to remember! :-) I am so lucky and we have had such a great life together so far and I am excited for all of the new memories we will be making in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment