Monday, July 30, 2012

Prego Update!

So I am now 31 weeks along! Only 9 more weeks to go! I can't wait to have this little boy and at the same time I start to get a little bit nervous about having this little boy! This pregnancy has been a tough one just because of my back pain. It is really annoying because I can't play with Ethan like I normally do and if I do start to chase him around then my back really hurts and I am out of commission for a little bit and I have a hard time walking without it being painful. So needless to say my back pain is what makes me want this baby to come more than anything else. I am just tired of hurting all the time. I think the last time my back didnt hurt was when I was 3 1/2 months pregnant!?! haha It started out not too bad and it just hurt when I would lay down sometimes and then it just got progressively worse and some days I can't pick Ethan up without thinking my back is going to give out! So that has made this pregnancy rough for me! I also think that this little boy moves more than Ethan did, which I dont think I thought was possible, but it sure is! This little boy just goes crazy all of the time! Which I am thankful in a way because I know that he is alive all the time which is nice to not have to worry. It does get annoying though when I can't sleep because he is awake and moving all over the place! haha Another thing that has been different this time around is I have been having a hard time sleeping. If I take a nap during the day no matter how tired I am I have a hard time sleeping at night (never happened when I was pregnant with Ethan). Also with Ethan waking up earlier because of his big boy bed I have been waking up atleast by 6 in the morning and I am not able to fall back to sleep! It has been really tiring especially when I am up 3 times during the night to go pee! haha Anyways, we are getting closer and it is exciting! :-) We can't wait to have this little boy here with us! :-)
Here is me at 31 weeks with Ethan!


And obviously this is me at 31 weeks with little Wyatt!
And Ethan wanted to be in the picture too! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment