Friday, September 5, 2014

August 5-12th

Ethan one day was showing me his leg and very excitedly told me that he had hairs on his leg like Daddy does!! haha He was super excited it was really funny!  


There are these massive puddles by our park sometimes and one of the times as we went to the park they decided that they were going to run through the puddles instead of play at the park!  














At least they had fun!  




 Wyatt is a cute cuddler!! He just snuggles up so close and I just had to take a picture! :-)

The Last Centerra Kids Days for the Summer was on Animals. It was fun the boys got to get more cotton candy, ride on a horse and pet a few animals! They had fun even though it was a hot day! 



Ethan was brave and went all by himself! He was really excited to ride on a horse! 




 Sad that this didnt turn out that great! I guess that is what happens when you take pictures with an Iphone and try to zoom in! 

   


 Wyatt thought he wanted to ride the horse by himself like his brother, but as soon as he got close to the horse he backed up and sad it was scary. So I went with him. I think he was not sure what to think being on such a big horse because for the first half of the ride he was looking down! haha It was actually my first time on an actually horse too! They are so big and it was a little scary thinking of galloping on one! Luckily it was only a walk around a circle! haha 



 It was pretty cool that they aloud the kids to ride these horses! Not something that we do everyday so it was fun! 

Just love my cute boys!  

Time for the petting Zoo!



















 It took Wyatt a little while to get the courage to just go touch some of the animals. Especially the bigger ones. They had a pony, donkey and a calf that were pretty good sized compared to little Wyatt and at one point the pony came walking over to our side that we were on and Wyatt backed up into my legs saying "cary!" (scary) Ethan just went for it and started petting everything. There were also baby chicks that they could hold and Ethan really wanted to hold one but didnt realize that he had to clamp around the chick so as soon as it was in his hands it jumped out! haha 

They had this tortoise just walking around the grass for kids to touch! 





 Wyatt like this little guy better than the petting zoo animals! Probably because he was so much smaller! 
Ethan didnt care as much as Wyatt did! haha Then at one point I was talking with Ethan and then turned around and Wyatt was gone. I started looking around thinking he went back in the splash area but when he wasnt there I started to look around more frantically! I finally saw him on a seesaw and was able to calm down before I went all crazy running around looking for him. I sure hate it when kids do that! It is not a very fun experience and I am just glad that I only had to freak out inside for probably 30 seconds before finding him! I sure hope that I never loose any of my kids ever!! Anyways it was a fun afternoon and we will look forward to the kids days next summer! :-) 


The fun in the hot sun wore them out! I can usually keep them awake by putting on a movie in the car but not this time! They were both out within 10 minutes of getting back in the car! 

No comments:

Post a Comment