Friday, September 5, 2014

I am an Auntie again! :-)

So on August 31st I headed out to San Diego to visit my Sister and her new baby girl Ryan. It was going to be a fun filled weekend with my sisters and my parents, oh and a new little baby! I had fun hanging out with my sisters and giving my sister Tifany advice on being a new mommy. My parents came out the last 2 days of my stay and we played some games and cuddled up on baby Ryan some more! It was a good weekend! I missed my little family, but it was good to spend some time with my sisters since I don't get to very often! So enjoy the pictures! 























My parents, Ashley and I went to to the movies to see Hercules on Saturday night to get out of the house. It was different than what I expected! haha But, it was fun going out with part of my family! 

This is the stack of cards that I had to pick up while playing 10 and 2. The crazy thing is.... I still ended up winning! haha






So precious!!  





It was totally worth it going down and being in San Diego for the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment