Monday, September 15, 2014

Some more pictures of our silly kids!

Ok yes this is not a picture of my silly boys! haha These are our tiny carrots from our garden! haha Not exactly what we were expecting to get from our garden! haha

We since the pool is now closed we have to make use of the park again! So here are some pics of having fun at the park!











They died! haha Silly kids! 


Then Wyatt starting getting too comfy and actually started to fall asleep! 


I think someone is not sleeping good enough at night lately! haha

Then ethan had to pretend he was asleep! haha


My silly and crazy boys!! :-) 

Getting ready for church:
So these boys look so handsome when they get all done up for church! They are handsome anyways but, they looks so cute in their sunday best! The reason I have so many pictures of them in their sunday best is because they are such goof balls and were making the funniest faces! Especially Wyatt! :-) 



What a face by Wyatt! haha

Such cuties! 





They are seriously so funny! I love these crazy's! :-) 

Then one night the boys were having a water fight and I decided to join... then Daddy decided to join! 

This was post water fight! 
After we were all soaked it was time for the boys to go jump in a nice warm bath! :-) 
So much fun with my little family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment