Thursday, September 18, 2014

Home Depot workshop

So last Saturday I took the boys to the Home Depot kids workshop! They were making bird houses and the boys had a blast!! Ethan enjoys using a hammer and nails and has hammered wood together at home before so he was excited to be able to do it again. The nails were tiny so I had to just help him start the nails and he did the rest! Wyatt on the other hand needed more help but still had a blast!  It was a little caotic doing this without Brandon there to help and enjoy with us but it was still fun. There were stickers to put on the bird house after putting it together or they had paint. So I figured they would have a fun time painting it instead of just throwing some stickers on the bird houses. So I let them! It was kind of crazy but it turned out cute and they had fun! 

















My super INTENSE child! haha His face scares me sometimes! haha
















Then Wyatt had to taste the paint! Thank fully Home Depot covers their bases and had non toxic paint! Crazy kiddo! 



The lovely tape under Ethan's chin was from a few days prior when he fell on a slide and gashed his chin. I tried to take it off that morning and he had a total melt down. So I had to unfold the bandaid and put it back on his chin! Silly kid! 


Blurry... but we had to document his dirty hands. Actually he didnt get as dirty as I expected him to get! 

I told him so smile and this is the smile he decided to give me! haha



Ethan did such a good job putting the bird house together! He kind of lost interest on the painting after a while! haha

Wyatt's goofy smile yet again! 







They had fun and it was nice to get out of the house and have something really boyish for them to do! I think we will be going to one of these workshops the next time as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment