Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Life from 9/12/14 to 9/19/14

Life is just great!! I am so lucky to have the family I have! Here are some pictures of some of the fun we have in our daily lives! :-) 



After having this tunnel not in working condition, we finally fixed it. Then While I was vacuuming the boys decided to get in it while it was on top of our toy bins! haha Good thing they are using it again! :-) 

My and my boys having fun before bed time! 


Me and Wyatt like to go to story time on Tuesdays when Ethan is in preschool!! I just had to take some pictures of him because he is so cute!! 


Ethan was upstairs for Quiet time and when I came up to get him his bed was 3 feet from the wall. I was shocked at first because that bed is solid wood and pretty heavy! Especially for a 4 year old to move by himself. However, he managed to move it by laying under it and pushing it with his feet! My little Hulk!! haha

Then one day we decided to go for a bike ride to Walmart! It is close to 3 miles away and we thought it would be fun! So we started our trek and then it started getting windy and stormy. Luckily it did not rain on us and it was an easier ride on our way back with the wind helping us instead of pushing against us! haha




Obviously Brandon wasn't as much of a fan!! ;-)

Then the night before my parents came to visit I decided to take the boys out for some ice cream since I had been cleaning all day! 








The boys LOVE TCBY. Especially the little fish egg candy things that you can put on the ice cream! So they were happy! Although Ethan ended up throwing a fit as soon as we left and made the night end on a bad note. But, oh well I you win some you loose some I guess! 

This is just a picture that Ethan's Preschool teacher Jamie Bohn sent me from one of their classes when they were learning yoga! He sure does love preschool!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment