Friday, November 21, 2014

Part 5 the other pictures

Here are the pictures from the other days of the week my parents were here! 

Wyatt sure loved up on my Dad! Anytime he was tired and wanted to be held he always wanted my dad to hold him! haha

Then since Wyatt was being held, Ethan wanted my mom to hold him! haha 
We had one day where we were at Walmart and we decided to split up so we could get done faster. While we were splitting up we started to take Wyatt with us and he started bawling!!! He kept reaching out for my dad and saying "papa!!" My dad couldn't handle it so he grabbed him and Wyatt was happy and he laid his head on my dad's shoulder! haha It was so funny! 



We also played a lot of ring toss while my parents where here. It was like we had our own little tournament going on! Which surprisingly enough I actually beat Brandon a good amount of times! It was a miracle! 

The weather was so nice while my parents where here so we spent a lot of time out in our backyard. My and my mom ran some errands one afternoon and came back to see the 3 of these guys sitting out in the backyard together!! So cute!! 



Then one morning we went to "Snooze" for breakfast! We sure do love this place!! It is just so yummy!! We had a little bit of a wait since it was a Saturday morning, but it wasnt too bad. While we were walking around the corner the boys saw this piano and started playing on it! 





They had a blast and it took up the waiting time! .


While we waited for our breakfast to get there the kids played games on my parents phones and colored on their kids menus! 









It was a super yummy breakfast and we were all full after!! Always worth the calories!! :-) 


Playing outside!!! 





















I sure do love my cute silly boys!! 

I found these three hiding under the air mattress where my parents where sleeping! haha There little hiding place was so funny!! 

Then I took some pictures of my parents with the boys and just some of the boys! 













Such cuties!! 
It was so much fun having my parents come visit! Even though they were here for 10 days it went by way too fast and we were sad to see them go! We can't wait till we get to see them again! Thankfully we will be going down in January so it wont be too long of a wait till we get to hangout with them again!! Plus maybe we can convince them to move out here one day! ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment