Thursday, June 4, 2015

May 26-30th

After our fun Memorial Day Brandon was gone the rest of the week. He had to work tuesday, thursday and friday and was in AZ on Wednesday. It was a long week for me and the boys but Brandon was able to go to AZ for his brother Jason's graduation from medical school. What is even cooler is that Brandon was able to hood Jason for his graduation since he is a doctor. So while he was gone we had the electrician come and finish our electrical in our basement and me and the boys went to the pool to enjoy the nice weather! It was a crazy week and the boys were driving me crazy! However, we survived and Brandon took off half of his Friday so he could be here to help out and to see his boys. 



All we need now is carpet and our basement will be complete! :-) 



Enjoying popsicles outside and yes they were still in their jammies! haha 

While Brandon was in AZ I decided to make a hooded towel for Wyatt. I had nothing else to do once I put the boys to bed so I got that done. Now he has a bigger hooded towel instead of the tiny one he has been using. Although he still seems to prefer the smaller one! haha They never really appreciate my hard work until a long time later! haha 


We are so excited for the pool to be open. It is so nice on hot days to get out and go swimming. 

Wyatt just looked so big and cute in this little tank top that he was sleeping in! haha 

Then after Brandon got back we were able to enjoy some relaxing with him and he got to work trying to fix our PS3. It has not been reading our blu rays or games for quite some time now. So he ordered a new laser online and took it all apart and put it all back together using Youtube. Now it works like a charm! My handsome handyman! :-) 


In preparation for my sister Ashley's wedding we went on the hunt to find the shoes I am supposed to wear being a bridesmaid. We hit a bunch of places trying to find a shoe that was similar to what she wanted but with a smaller heel. While we were at our last stop to shop Wyatt decided that he was going to try on shoes too! haha 
He walks in heels better than I do! haha He was just walking around the store with these heels on! He is so funny!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment