Thursday, June 4, 2015

Preschool art

So over this past year I have tried to take pictures of all the little art work that Ethan has brought home from preschool! I figured it would be fun to look back on some day and then I dont have to feel like I need to keep all the papers around! :-) Win Win I would say! 







Now this is not from Preschool but I found this art work from joy school last year that Ethan did for Valentines day and I needed to put it on here somewhere!  

Obviously this one is not from preschool either. However, it is Wyatt and Ethan's hand prints I think from last year! 
The rest of these are Ethan's preschool art!  


 I love this one! haha 




















Ethan has absolutely LOVED preschool this year! It is still so weird to think that he will be going to kindergarten next year! Time sure does fly by so fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment