Thursday, June 4, 2015

Mothers Day

On Mothers Day Brandon got up and made me breakfast! Wyatt has been getting up around 6:30 or 7 lately so Brandon got up earlier than that to make breakfast and beat Wyatt getting up. So he came in around 7 and gave me my breakfast in bed. Of coarse with my pregnancy brain I didn't catch that the place said "I Love You" until after I had eaten it. haha I thought the sausage was supposed to be a smily face not a "u". haha It was all so yummy and I actually enjoyed sitting in the peace and quiet this year to eat my breakfast! Another pregnancy brain moment that I had to start the day was while I was eating my breakfast I thought of how nice it would be to have some orange juice to drink. There wasn't any by my plate so I just assumed that he had forgot to bring me up something to drink. Ya I didn't notice the orange juice on my night stand until that night when I was getting ready for bed! This pregnancy brain stuff can get so bad!! haha The rest of the day went pretty well. The boys were actually really good in church which made that a nice break. Ethan got to sing during sacrament meeting, although we couldn't see him because he decided to go in the back. Luckily one of the bishopric lifted him up so we could at least see some of his head! haha We had to tell Ethan after he came back to sit down that he should stand in the front the next time! haha Silly boy! The rest of the day was pretty relaxing and I was spoiled like always! 

My yummy "I love you" not a heart and a smile! haha 

After church we attempted to get a picture of me with the boys! haha Yes attempted! :-) 






This one is just hilarious!!! Brandon was just taking a ton of pictures and caught Wyatt mid yawn! haha It looks like he is trying to eat my belly!! haha 








I had to put all of these on here because they are so silly! This is the real life attempts of getting pictures with my boys! Sometimes they do a really good job but most times they are just goofs. Wyatt normally does a pretty good job at smiling in pictures and Ethan just couldn't be serious and just smile for these pictures but that is life!! Being a mother really can be so frustrating, stressful and down right crazy but it is the best and I wouldn't change it for the world. I am truly blessed to have these cute, silly boys in my life and to be able to bring another little boy into our family soon!! I couldn't imagine my life without them in it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment