Thursday, November 26, 2015

November 7-18th

November has been going by pretty quickly and we are just trying to enjoy life and the warmer weather while it lasts. We have had a few pretty cold days mixed in with some nicer days. So we are just hoping that the winter weather does not hit for a little while longer. I am not ready for winter yet. So here are some pictures of our life. 





Who doesn't want to hang out at Costco. Especially when they have these toy ponies to ride! :-) 


Having fun with tummy time! 


I just love Emmett's laughs! :-) 




My 3 boys!! Man how much I love these little ones and I love how much they love each other!! 

It was cold enough in the evening to enjoy some hot cocoa with the Christmas tree lights on while we watched something.


Emmett getting ready for some rice cereal. He gets so excited. Even though this picture is kind of blurry I can't get over his face because it just shows perfectly his spastic grabbing for things! haha


He was so... excited to be getting fed some rice cereal with prunes. I LOVE this smile he gave me!! The cutest for sure!! 

Then while playing downstairs with Wyatt I put Emmett on the floor. He then started trying to roll over and reach for things and ended up pulling this race track on himself. He was all smiles until he pulled in on him and then he had this terrified face and started to whimper! haha 




The boys seem to think that instead of jumping on the tramp they should climb on it! Its only a matter of time before they fall and get hurt!! Oh well, not much I can do except for hope they learn there lesson before they get really hurt! 




Wyatt just loves Costco! :-) Plus he was super excited that I let him hold my card! haha


Arm wrestling Daddy! :-)








 Having fun with Daddy at the park. Ethan has gotten really good at the monkey bars and Wyatt likes to be intense. haha


This picture comes with some background. For more than a week I was not able to smell anything because of my cold that ended up turning into a sinus infection. So I couldn't tell that our car smelled bad until my smell finally came back. I was finally able to smell things and we got in the car and the car smelled terrible. Brandon then left for Kansas City for  BYU game with him brother Tyrel and some other guys so I decided to clean out the car and figure out why it was smelling so bad. When I got to the back seat where Ethan sits I found week old Chick Fil A chocolate milk and week old smoothie in his cup holder. The smoothie had busted through the cup and was filling up half the cup holder with nasty old smoothie. It smelled rotten! So after I got it cleaned out it smelled much better in our car.


 Ethan drawing a castel and a fish outside.

Wyatt was using his golf club to eat snow! haha

 Ethan's castle!


The Saturday that Brandon was gone to the BYU game we had a lot going on. I had 2 basketball games to go to, grocery shopping and my friend Trisa's annual pie party. I had to do it all by myself since Brandon was out of town. It was a crazy busy day. So in between basketball games I hit up the store and since Emmett was in his car seat there was not much room in the cart for everything so the boys had to help hold the cereal! haha


While Brandon was off in Kansas City having fun with friends and his brother Tyrel and brother in-law John they went to the BYU game as well as golfing and visited some church sites. Thankfully he takes pictures so I can put them on my blog as well.









They had lots of fun. Not much sleep with 6 guys in one hotel room but they still were able to have fun.


Getting ready for church and Brandon asked Wyatt if he wanted him to do his hair how he had it growing up. I think Wyatt looked so cute. Super different, but super cute like usual!! :-)

Ethan's hair wouldn't do it very well but he looked so handsome with his hair all spiked.



We went to costco to get stuff done and eat lunch. After lunch I told the boys we could get ice cream. They were ECSTATIC!
The pictures were all funny that I took so I had to leave them all in.






 My boys are such goof balls! haha

After eating his ice cream Wyatt was really cold. haha If you couldn't tell!

 Playing superheroes down in the basement.







 Wyatt loves to slide down the stairs. One time he decided to slide down on his bum. In order to do that he had to lean completely forward. It was so funny to watch him do this over and over again! haha

My boys sure do love to be super hero's.




Ethan found out what happens when cold ice comes in contact with wet lips! haha He thought it was hilarious and so did we! :-)





Our life is seriously great! It gets pretty stressful at time with all the craziness of our boys and tantrums but it is the best. I wouldn't change my life for anything. I love my boys and there is so much laughter in our lives because of these kiddos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment