Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Life from October 17-22nd

So one evening I put Emmett in his play saucer and we had the TV on. I came back to find this! haha


He really wanted to see what we were watching! :-)

Emmett LOVES to play with little toys. He is always grabbing at everything and wanting to eat it.


I let the boys finger paint outside and I thought they would have fun if I traced them and then they got to pain it. It started out like this with them being very careful. I kept telling them that they were outside and that they could get messier and that I just didnt want it all over their feet. It then became very messy and they were stepping in the paint to paint with their feet. haha I was kind of upset because I knew that I couldn't carry them upstairs to the bathtub because of my back so I ended up spraying them off outside before giving them a nice warm bath. haha





 Then one days Daddy took the boys to a Colorado Ram's game. They were so excited to all go to a football game together! I stayed home with Emmett since it would be a little hard to take Emmett out in the sun for a long time.




Emmett is getting so big so fast! But, he sure is a cute little one!! I just want to give him kisses all the time!
So Costco is like 5 minutes away from our house and the boys fells asleep before we even got there! haha So I sat in the car while they slept until Brandon got there and then we went to Freddie's to eat instead shopping first.

Hanging out in the car! :-)



The face after waking Wyatt up! haha



After a while he perked up! haha
They were seeing who could eat their ice cream faster and this is the face that is made when you are trying to go faster I guess. haha





We seriously have the cutest boys. It has been hard to get the boys all ready with it getting colder and Emmett does not like getting jackets put on him. So although I am excited for Christmas to come I am not excited for all the cold weather and having to bundle up 3 little munchkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment