Monday, October 26, 2015

Last soccer game


 Well on October 17th Ethan had his last soccer game of the season. I think all of the kids were tired because a lot of the kids on his team were just walking around instead of running and they didn't seem to care what was going on in the game. haha It was kind of hard for me to watch because I am so competitive, but, I know I need to get past that because they were having fun at that is all that matters. Even if it didn't seem like they were having fun they all said they had fun. 




 Little man enjoying the last game and probably glad it was the last game because it is starting to get colder outside! haha















Ethan was pretty excited about his medal and cupcake. They medals turned out really cute. While going with Ethan to take pictures of him getting his medal Wyatt asked Daddy, "can I go with the buddies?" Brandon thought that he meant coming over where Ethan was. So when Ethan and I finally found Brandon Wyatt was no where to be found. I started to get a little worried because we were in an open soccer field where he could be anywhere. Thankfully I found him playing with some kids and parents with a football over on a field next to where we had our game. He did ask if he could play with the buddies, we just didnt know who he was talking about. haha Anyways, now we are done with soccer and Basketball will now start. Nice thing is Brandon is coaching Ethan's team so he will take Ethan to practice and Wyatt sometimes. So that will be nice to not have to wake up Emmett if he is sleeping. Hopefully Ethan has fun playing basketball and then after that I think we are going to be done for a while with sports. I want my evenings back! haha Sad that I feel this way and we only have 1 kid in sports right now. Life is sure going to be crazy when all 3 boys are in sports! YIKES!! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment