Monday, October 5, 2015

September 18-24

Our life right now consists of Ethan going to school and soccer, Brandon working away and playing some football on Monday nights and Wyatt and Emmett hanging out at home with me. So here are some pictures of our life. 


Emmett is such a cutie!! I just can't get enough of this sweet little face. 





















It is crazy how much he can look like Ethan and yet the next second look like Wyatt and after that just completely look different from both of them. He has Wyatt's cheeks and Ethans eyes. The other parts are hard to determine. haha I love these pictures because I feel like he does not look like either Ethan or Wyatt in them. He just looks like cute little Emmett. 





If he only knew what was inside of the container! haha At least he is happy with just playing with the cup! :-)


Big Bubbles!! :-) 


We sure do love spending time with Emmett when the boys are asleep. Daddy finally gets to have some one on one time with Emmett and they both enjoy it! :-)



When are paper plates not shields?! haha 

After Wyatt got his backpack he really wanted to wear it and walk Ethan to the bus. Then when we got to the bus he asked me if he could go on the bus with Ethan. I had to dash his dreams to pieces and tell him no. He was pretty sad. He was all, "But, I have a backpack." haha Poor kid... oh well he will be in school someday and he will wish he could just stay home.


What a studly Spider Man!


I love how much Ethan loves Emmett. He loves to talk to him, play with his hands and try to get him to giggle. It is super cute. Ethan has also started patting Emmett on the head slowly and saying, "There, there!" just like Baymax does in the movie "Big Hero 6". It is pretty funny! 


Our neighbors let us borrow their Iron Man suit. Wyatt was in heaven!! 
Brandon was able to get a picture of Wyatt like this and edit it just a bit. It turned out pretty sweet! He looks just like Iron Man. :-)




I sure do love my super heros!


Also Brandon and I finally got on another date. It was so nice to get out of the house and enjoy some time together. We decided to get a babysitter for Ethan and Wyatt and take Emmett with us. I didn't want the boys to have to share the babysitter with Emmett since they already have to share my time with Emmett. I figured they would have more fun if we took Emmett with us. Besides that, we got a boy to babysit for us and I didnt know how comfortable I felt having a boy watch my boys and Emmett. Luckily Emmett slept through dinner and then was pretty happy while we walked around Home Depot and then went and got some Ice cream (and no he did not get to try any yet haha).








What a way to spend the evening... looking at these 2 cuties! :-)

Then one day we took the boys to a little par 3 golf course. The boys had a blast! It is always fun to get out and do something together as a family! 


3 kids later and I still can't get enough of seeing Brandon like this with our babies! Such a great Daddy!!

Look who found his Thumb! haha He doesn't suck on his thumb very often. Mostly because he can never seem to get it in his mouth. haha He will suck on all of his fingers before he gets his thumb in his mouth. He sure does look cute laying there with his thumb in his mouth and his finger on his nose. 




Ethan is getting better and drawing people. He even included a chin this time! haha Oh man this kid cracks me up! 



Then Wyatt had to have a turn. He tried so hard. I believe that last picture was supposed to be a pig! haha 



Lastly, I decided that I wanted to go running in the morning and the only way I could do that was to put the kiddos in the double stroller and test it out. I had driven to the church building that morning thinking that there was going to be a zumba class and it was not happening. I was pretty upset because I had been looking forward to exercising that morning. So instead of just staying frustrated I decided to put the kids in the stroller (Emmett was asleep in his car seat so it was the perfect opportunity) and I went running. It was heavy pushing that beast around with the car seat in it and Wyatt. Needless to say I was super sweaty after 2 miles and super tired. I felt so much happier after that though. So I have decided that anytime I am feeling grumpy I just need to go running or just exercise somewhere! haha Wyatt had fun just sitting there and eating snacks and Emmett slept the whole time. It was a great run and I will be doing it again! :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment