Friday, October 16, 2015

Just some fun pics from September 25-30th.

Just some more pictures of our wonderful life here in Colorado! 
Enjoy! 






We went to American Furniture Warehouse to look at couches and love sacs and they had these little pirate getups to take pictures because the new "Peter Pan" movie was coming out. So I took pics of the boys on my phone so they could get a free foam sword. Which they were stoked about of coarse! 

Wyatt in his shirt he got from Grandma Huntsman. I LOVE this shirt on him! 
What a stud!! 



Our boys are such goofs!! hahaha

 It started to rain at Ethans soccer practice and I had to take a picture of the pretty rainbow and the contrast between the clouds and the sky. 

First time in his jumper. Still a little too big for him.


Wyatt has taken an interest in playing on my guitar. He would have never known that I had one if David had not wanted it out when he was getting married! haha I don't mind though. 





Who doesn't love to lick the cream cheese frosting off of the mixer whisks! Yum!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment