Sunday, October 25, 2015

Another year older and wiser too...

So for Brandon's birthday this year the boys and I went to the dollar store and got some balloons to put in Daddy's car to surprise him when he got done with work. He was very surprised and the boys thought it was great that we were being so sneaky. Then for dinner that night we headed to Outback steakhouse because they had an unlimited shrimp meal that Brandon wanted. After that we headed home and put the boys down to bed and enjoyed the rest of the evening together. 














Wyatt ended up eating a TON. He was so full that he kept grabbing his stomach saying he felt sick and that his tummy hurt him. What did he expect when he is 3 years old and ate about 1 whole loaf of bread by himself, him noodles, some shrimp from daddy and some french fries and then some of the dessert that daddy got. haha The kid ate a lot of food and was feeling the affects! Poor little guy. haha 
On another note I always try to do something to surprise Brandon on his birthday. Especially this year since there were no gift for him to open since we had just gotten his TV. So I got into the restaurant before Brandon did and told the host in the front that it was his birthday. So Brandon was pretty surprised when they brought out his birthday dessert. I love being able to surprise him, especially since it does not happen too often! haha 



Thank you dollar store for having dollar helium balloons! haha It was the perfect surprise for his birthday. I am also glad that Brandon works closer to home now so that I could run them to his office and put them in his car. That and that his staff was so willing to help by sneaking his keys so me and the boys could get into his car and put the balloons in there. 

We didnt do Brandon's shortcake until the next night since he was so stuffed from dinner and had dessert at the restaurant as well. So we saved it for the next night. 
My goofball husband! :-) 




The candle blowing didnt stop with Daddy....
Each of the boys wanted a turn blowing out candles. haha 









So we sang Happy Birthday to them too and let them blow out the candle! 



Even I took a turn! haha 
We are such goofballs. 

We are so blessed to have Brandon in our lives. I couldn't imagine anyone else to be my eternal companion or the father of my children. He is our one and only!! 
Happy Birthday to the Love of my Life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment