Monday, September 28, 2015

Backpack

So ever since Ethan started going to school Wyatt has wanted a backpack of his own. So for one of his prizes for going potty in the toilet was getting a backpack. I told him if he got 30 stickers for going potty in the toilet we would go let him pick out his very own backpack. So after about 2 weeks he finally earned all 30 stickers. He was so excited to get a backpack. So we headed out to Walmart while Ethan was at school and I let him pick out a backpack. It was between spiderman, minions and marvels. He finally picked the Marvels backpack (with a little encouragement haha). He was so excited and wanted to wear it while we finished getting a few things at the store. He was super excited when I put some of the things we were getting in his backpack for him to carry around. He looked so cute walking around with this huge backpack on his back. It just made him look so cute a small! haha 


Look at that excited face! :-) 



He was so funny. He wanted to put everything in his backpack even though I kept telling him that it was going to get too heavy. So he finally realized that I was right and stopped asking for everything. haha 
The only problem now is that he thinks he gets to go to school because he has a backpack. He was all excited about his backpack and told me, "I get to go to kindergarten like Ethan!!" I had to crush his dreams and tell him that he is not big enough to go to school yet. He would laugh and just say, "Oh... haha ok." One morning we walked Ethan to the bus and Wyatt turns around and says to me, "Can I go on the bus with Ethan?" When I told him no he just asked why. So that has been hard ever since he got the backpack. Although, I had a meeting to go to one morning and I told him that I was going to put snacks in his backpack. He got so excited and said,"Snacks? Thank you!!" He sure is good at expressing his gratitude. 
He is such a sweetheart!! We sure do love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment