Monday, September 21, 2015

My great life with my crazy boys from August 26-30

We have a great life here with these boys. 
Enjoy the pics! :-) 









Dont mind the naked little boy! haha I have been trying to get Wyatt to go to the bathroom in the toilet more consistently and this seems to be the only thing that works! haha 
He has been solid with going poop in the toilet for over a month now. He just isn't super motivated to go potty in the toilet all the time yet. So when it gets cold outside and we are not going anywhere I will probably let him run around naked for a week to get him fully potty trained! We shall see! haha 

I had the boys help me shuck some corn. They both did such a good job helping me out. Wyatt didn't like doing it as much as Ethan did, but he still helped as much as he could! haha I figured with all these boys I am having I might as well get them to work! haha 






They love their brother Emmett. In these pics I told Ethan to read Emmett this baby book an then Wyatt started to sing a song for Emmett. It was a rendition of Jingle Bells! haha 

blurry but so stinking cute!!! 

He wasn't too sure about Ethan pulling on his hands to feel the pages of this book! haha 






Man I love my boys!!! I will always remember these days when they were so little!! 





A few more pics I got at Ethan's second soccer practice. 


While I was getting ready for the day Wyatt was making faces in the mirror! haha 


At first he was raising his eyebrows and I tried to get him to do it again so I could take a picture of it. Then of coarse he forgot how to do it! haha Oh well, these are pretty funny! :-) 


He has the best winking face! 























Emmett loves his baths. He looks so much different from our other boys in these pictures. 




Then along with Ethan playing soccer. Brandon joined up with a flag football team. So one evening we all went to watch Daddy play football for FHE. 





The boys found someone elses football and started playing their own game. 


Brandon ready to run! :-) 
After the game we went for some frozen yogurt at TCBY. It was a successful FHE. 



Brandon was getting Emmett to laugh and I had to catch a little on camera. 
We just can't get enough of his smiles and giggles!! 
Life is a little crazier with 3 munchkins to manage but we love it. Our boys are such sweet boys. I have to say it isn't too difficult having three little ones at home right now but that is because Ethan and Wyatt play so well together. However, when I try to get out of the house by myself with the 3 of them, it gets all sorts of crazy. It always ends up being more hassle and frustrating than I want to deal with. I end up getting home more frustrated then when I left! haha It doesn't help that Emmett does not like his car seat and Ethan and Wyatt have to act like wild animals when I am trying to deal with all of them at the store or wherever we end up going. So having the 3 is more enjoyable when we don't have to go anywhere! haha Wyatt is starting to throw more tantrums. Which we can only expect since he is going to be turning 3 at the end of this month. I was hoping that we were going to get lucky and not have the awful threes to deal with again. Although he is starting to throw a few more tantrums and have a little more attitude, he is a way calmer 3 year old than Ethan was. So I think we can handle this three year old a little better! haha 
Although life gets crazy and kind of hectic sometimes with having 3 little ones, we wouldn't change a thing! 
We sure do love them all to pieces!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment