Monday, September 28, 2015

September 11-14

I sure do love my life with these little boys around. They are so much fun. I love watching them grow and get better at things. Even though it is busy and I can never keep my house clean, which means that I have to clean all the time. I am trying to be better and spend time with my boys since I know that this time with them so little is so short and I want to enjoy all the time I have with them before they really do grow up. So here are just some pictures of our life! 


Wyatt is getting better at staying in the lines sometimes. 
He was concentrating so hard! haha 






One Sunday night we went over to Jamie Hardy's house (A guy that Brandon knows through work).  He served his mission in New York and new a lot of Dominicans so we got together with our friends the Humberts (Jordan served in the D.R) and Brandon's partners family and had a Dominican night. It was fun hanging out with a bunch of friends and eating some Dominican food! 



Emmett is getting so big. He just LOVES playing with his little crinkly toys and toys that make noise. It is so cute to watch him.  He gets such an intense face when I put a toy in front of him and he grabs it. 
My life is so blessed to have such cuties in my life!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment