Wednesday, June 22, 2016

May 26th Ethans kindergarten Celebration

On May 26th it was Ethan's last day of school. I still can't believe he is done with kindergarten. It went by so fast! So the morning of Ethan's kindergarten Celebration I ran and got donuts for the boys and Ethan finished making a card for Mrs. Eddie. Then I took him to the bus stop for the last time for the year. I was able to take him to the bus stop almost every morning. The only reason that I wouldn't walk him to the bus was if Emmett was eating, up and crawling around or Brandon was home. Other than those reasons I tried to walk him. I knew that he loved when I walked him to the bus and he would be so sad if I couldn't walk him, he would act normal for the most part if I couldn't take him but I could always tell. So we started the morning with donuts and I walked him to the bus and then the rest of us got ready to go to his celebrations and pack up the car so that we could leave for Idaho right after Ethan was done that morning. 



 Last time dropping off Ethan at the bus stop for the year! So crazy!!

He has gotten so big!



waiting for the kindergarten classes to come out so we can see Ethan!





Wyatt being his goofy self! haha He sure is a cutie though! :-)



You can barely see him but he his in the red shirt in the front row.















I failed and didn't take my nice camera to the celebration or our video camera. Luckily we had our phones, however, they don't take as nice of video or pictures as my nicer camera does or our video camera. It managed but I was pretty upset at myself when we got there and it was more of a graduation with all the kindergarten. We thought it was going to be like the spring showcase. Boy were we wrong. Oh well, at least we got some video and a couple of pictures. Can't believe its over. He really liked his teacher Mrs. Eddie! Hopefully he will enjoy his teacher next year as well. On to the next big adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment