Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Playing around

So Brandon and I upgraded our phones and switched to the verizon network. We were trying out the Galaxy s7 phones and so I had to take a bunch of pictures to see if I liked what I was seeing with the camera on this phone. It does a good job but it is overly contrasted at points. However, that is just my picky photography eyes. haha It does a better job in low light than the iPhone but really it was fun taking pictures with both phones and comparing. I just love taking tons of pictures and this was a great excuse!! :-) 















A lot of these bottom ones were taken with the iPhone 6s. I seriously love pictures! They just come with so many memories! 





















This picture above I took because Emmett rarely looks into the mirror on this little toy and this time he kept looking at himself and putting his face on the mirror. 























Even though life is frustrating at time and I can't seem to keep my house in order. I feel like I am always cleaning and I am trying to get better at playing with my boys more. Although that is how my life is right now I seriously love my boys!! They are such cute little stinkers and they love each other so much! It is so much fun to watch them play together and laugh together. I have a great life! I just hope that I am taking advantage of the time that I have with them now before it is gone!!! We are truly blessed with our little family that we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment