Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fun with Wyatt and Emmett

Life is great with these two kiddos! 


Emmett is just getting too big too fast!! He is such a cutie!! 

Wyatt is growing up too fast too! This picture that I took of Wyatt and "his teammates" he told me that he was with the broncos. haha He is such a silly kid!! 






Emmett loves getting driven around in the boys car. 

Wyatt loves to take pictures with my phone. haha He is getting better at taking clear pictures. 










Emmett has been getting into our pens lately. Anytime I am cooking dinner or getting things done Emmett goes right to the desk and starts pulling out pens. He thinks it is so funny when I turn the corner and catch him taking them out. Silly kid! The worst part about it is that he grabs the pencils and bites the erasers off. So we officially gated off the hallway to the garage so he can't get anywhere near the pens and pencils. haha 











Yay for King Soopers and free balloons and cookies! haha This was the first time I let Emmett sit in the car cart. He LOVED it!! It is just crazy to me to think of Emmett being big enough to do all of this stuff. I still feel like he is my baby. He can't be growing up and yet he is. He wants to be a big boy just like his brothers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment