Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Life from October 3rd to the 15th

October was a good month. The weather was great which meant that we got to enjoy being outside a lot. While Ethan is at school during the day me and Wyatt and Emmett try to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. 


We went to the "Pirate park" as we call it because it has a ship as part of the playground. Wyatt was super excited to take some sand toys and play in the sand. Emmett had a blast playing in the sand as well. 

Then we decided to end the night one evening after FHE with some Dancing on the Wii. It was so much fun to just be goofy and dance with the boys. Ethan and Wyatt get into the dancing and it is fun to watch!











No words!! haha Emmett is a goof ball! He kept walking around with this Captain America shield in his mouth! haha


We also went to the library for Story Time. Wyatt was so excited to go to story time and after story time I thought it would be fun to get a smoothie from Panera Bread. 


Emmett was excited about it! haha 







It was pretty yummy actually. Plus I really enjoy doing fun things like this with my boys. I need to make sure not to do it too often though. I am afraid its going to be too common place if I do it too often and then it won't be as much fun. So I need to space it out. However, it sure is fun to just be out doing whatever we want together. 

Fun Running it! 

Ethan's school puts on these fun runs every so often. It started with a 1k and they work all the way up to a 5k. We missed the 1k and when the 2k was Ethan forgot to not get on the bus after school. I got to school and couldn't find him and luckily Brandon got home early that day and was able to be there at home for him to get home off the bus. Brandon then called me to let me know he was on the bus and that he was crying so hard as he came off the bus because he wanted to do the fun run and realized that he wasn't supposed to get on the bus as soon as he got on it. Poor buddy! My heart just hurt for him because I knew he had been looking forward to it. Brandon got him back to the school in time for us to do the last 2 laps of the fun run. So the next time they had the fun run I made sure to get to the school a little earlier to make sure that he didn't get on the bus and he remembered for the 3k. When I got to the school I couldn't find him and I went running to the bus to look for him to make sure he didn't get on the bus. When I turned around to go back to the playground because I didnt see him in line for the bus I saw him in the distance jumping up and down with his arms in the air. So I ran to him and he hugged me and said, "I remembered and I didn't get on the bus!" So cute! 


I ran with Wyatt and he did a great job. He ran a lot more of the 3k than I thought he would. 

Ethan was so excited to run that he just took off. I didn't see him until closer to the end of the run. 











Ethan has gotten so good at the monkey bars. He always wants to show us how good he is at getting across. 






My silly boys! :-) 



Wyatt and Emmett have been playing so well together these days. I love seeing how good Wyatt is with Emmett. 



Little ones and technology! haha Emmett always does stuff to our phones that we don't know how he did it. haha 

One of the days it was actually pretty chilly. We were outside playing waiting for Brandon to get home and enjoying being outside for a little bit and our neighbors sprinklers went on. Emmett walked over and touched the water and was just so happy! His little face just lit up and it was so stinking cute!! I am just glad I got his cute little face on camera! :-)

We also went to Chick fil A for their customer appreciation day and after they had cupcakes out front for people to grab.


Emmett sure liked his cupcake! haha 



Such a cute little man!! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment