Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Lunch Date


With Ethan being in school all day we don't get much time to just hangout together. By the time he gets home we have to do homework and then he wants to go outside and play with friends until dinner. Then after dinner its almost bedtime. So life is just crazy these days. So I figured it is so much more important this year to make sure I am getting one on one time with Ethan. So I decided to take Ethan out to lunch on a Friday. When I went and picked him up he was so surprised to see me. Then he held my hand while we walked out of his school. We went to McDonalds because that is where he wanted to go. It was fun to just talk with him for a little bit and try and just be goofy and fun with him for a little bit with none of his brothers interrupting. He enjoyed it and told me that I should do it again. Maybe I will surprise him and take him for ice cream next time.. I bet he would love that too! :-) He is growing up too fast. He can be such a sweet little boy when he gets enough sleep and eats enough. He has such a cute smile and really is a good little boy! I sure do love this kid!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment