Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Three Amigos!

After the fun festivities at school with Ethan I headed to the store to grab ingredients to make chili since our Ward Halloween party was that night as well. After hitting the store Brandon and I dropped off Emmett and Wyatt at our friends house and we went to the Temple. It was so nice to be able to go to OUR Temple now only 15 minutes away. After the Temple we had to finish getting our costumes ready and I had to make chili. It was a really busy afternoon. The boys were going as "The Three Amigos" Brandon was El Guapo and I was Carmen. The boys costumes turned out so stinking cute!! I couldn't get enough of how cute they looked. I just can't handle how cute they looked in their costumes. Plus I married a hot El Guapo! :-) haha 

I just love how our costumes turned out. Mostly the boys.. but Brandon and I looked good too!







Thankfully there were hot dogs at the party so the kids could eat something since they never eat the chili. So the boys ate hot dogs and rolls and then got to go do carnival games. 






This little girl by Wyatt is Mady. She and Wyatt have a little thing for each other. haha It is so funny. I went to take pictures of the boys in their groups and she was behind Wyatt with her hands on his shoulders. haha It is so funny to watch them. 





The boys were pretty excited to go trunk or treating. I took Emmett around too and he got a few pieces of candy and he was loving life when Brandon opened up a chocolate for him. 



Oh yes... the firetruck! This Halloween party will be one that everyone remembers. There was a haunted house station and the people running it let the fog machine go a little too crazy. So probably 10 minutes before the carnival games were supposed to be over the fire alarms went off. Everyone had to leave the building and the alarm was so stinking loud.. it hurt my ears and everyone else' so bad. Thankfully the youth that were in charge of the stations with these little kids took charge and handled the situation very well and got all the kids out and kept them with them. I was very impressed. Especially with Wyatt's group. When I came out to find my boys his team leader had them sitting in a circle singing songs. Way to go youth!! The firemen came and no one except a select few were able to get back in the building. They were keeping everyone out. Luckily they let me in to grab Wyatt's pumpkin and then I went in to grab our instant pot. So it all worked out but it was pretty crazy and definitely a night we will never forget! haha 


I had to take a picture of Brandon and I in our costume get ups. It was very hard for me to be serious like always. haha I sure love how goofy we are together! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment