Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The last half of May

After my girls weekend I was able to enjoy some nice warm weather with Wyatt and Emmett while Ethan was at school. We rode bikes around for a little while and stopped at some random little parks in the neighborhood next to us.
Then of course we had to stop at our little park before having some lunch.
We also went to the Discovery Museum one day and of course Emmett fell asleep on the way there even though it was earlier than his normal nap time. Yes Emmett is wearing his snow coat. Why you might ask?? Well...
It dumped snow on us. It was the last week of May and we got DUMPED on!!!
We had to park way out in the boonies when we went to the Museum while is was snowing. I should have worn my boots that day. My feet were soaked because of all the snow. 

Emmett was sure happy to be playing at the museum! :-)












We took Wyatt's little friend Bradley with us and the boys had so much fun together. They were going non stop the whole time. They sure are good little buddies and we are sad that they are moving.


Our poor little garden had just started sprouting when we got this massive snow storm. I was able to cover our strawberries with a tarp after brushing off the snow on them. The other plants I was just hoping would make it through all of the snow they were covered under.
Still can't believe that it snowed so late in May. Normally we are safe after Mother's Day weekend to not get anymore snow. Not this year! 

Ethan has been wearing this white shirt to bed saying that he is like Daddy. Since Daddy wears his white (garment) shirt and they see him in it sometimes. haha I thought it was funny that Ethan wanted to be like his Daddy and wear a white shirt. haha 

What a stud muffin! :-)


We bought a coconut from Walmart for a party we were going to. However, we didn't end up using it so we figured it would be fun to cut open one with the boys and eat it.


well.... Ethan said it was pretty good but after Brandon tasted it he thought it tasted a little fermented. I tried it and agreed that it was nasty!! So we threw it away! We sure were sad that we didn't get to eat it. We were so excited to eat some coconut! I guess we will have to save that experience for when we go to Hawaii! haha


Got some cupcakes from our Home Teachers. Emmett was a fan for sure!! haha 

One Sunday afternoon we decided to play a game with the kids and Ethan really wanted to play "Pie Face" so we decided to do it. It was fun. Emmett was not a fan of the game. He thought it was funny until we got hit with the whip cream! Then he would flip out and almost start to cry! haha He kept saying "no no no!!" haha silly little boy!




















It was a fun and messy game. Every once in a while we like to be goofy and have fun with our boys!

Park day watching the big train go by! 



Emmett discovered our hammer toy. He LOVED it!!! His faces that he would make were so funny when he was playing with it!!

The last week of school we were able to go to Ethan's school for a picnic lunch and have Ethan show me all of his writing work he did at school that year. It was super windy and kind of chilly and they thankfully moved everyone inside to their classrooms.
So we got to sit with Ethan in his classroom and listen to him read to us what he had written during that school year!


These pictures of little Wyatt are of him being a brave little boy. I was going through the check out line and the line for pizza was getting really long. So I asked if Wyatt could be really brave and take the money I had and stand in line to get a piece of pizza for him and Emmett for lunch. He told me he was super brave and he headed off to stand in line. He looked so cute standing in line with all those adults. I went up to help him when he got to the front because I knew he would be too quiet and not know what to do with the money. He asked for a piece of pizza and then gave them the money. I was so proud of how brave he was. I let him keep the change that was left over. He was so excited to have some money to keep. Then he noticed someone buying a water bottle from a vending machine and he started talking about it. I told him that it was 25 cents to get one and I said, "guess who has 25 cents?" He was all, "Me! Cant I get one?" haha I told him he could and he was pretty stoked!!


These are the pictures of Ethan on his last day of school!!! I can't believe Ethan is done with 1st grade!! How is he getting so old already!! He is growing up so fast and is such a stud!! He was sad to be saying Good Bye to his teacher Mrs. Hause but he is excited for 2nd grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment