Tuesday, June 27, 2017

While I was away!

Before I left for my trip I wrote a note for the boys to read in their room before going to bed. I also wrote a letter to my loving hubby!! I was excited to leave but I also felt a part of me didn't come with me to San Francisco! Anyways, Brandon sent me a picture of the boys reading the note I left them! 
He said that they were super excited about reading the note that I wrote for them! 

While I was away the boys had a lot of fun going to the schools field day, golfing, hiking and having a ton of fun together! 






The boys when hiking and brought along our friends the Ortiz's. They had so much fun! They were supposed to go on the Fathers and Sons campout but it got canceled. So instead they went hiking and had other fun. 






























Brandon said that they had a blast! 


Then they had some fun at someone house from the ward and roasted some marshmallows and just had more fun outside! 





Sure did miss these boys!




They also bought a fish while I was gone. They named our fish swimmy! haha 

Waiting for me to arrive off my plane!! So cute!!!

Brandon had them draw pictures for me for Mother's Day. It was so cute getting pictures from all 3 of them! :-)
I am so glad that the boys were able to have so much fun with their Daddy. It was much needed bonding time for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment