Thursday, June 29, 2017

Some Power Wheel fun!

So our neighbors across the street from us have lots of toys and Ethan and Wyatt have been playing with them a lot this summer. One afternoon I came outside after getting something from the house and this four wheeler was in our driveway. The Mom Anu was telling the boys how charge it and everything. Wyatt told me so excitedly that we got to keep it. I was like, "you mean for today." Then Anu said that we could keep it. She said that her boys were too big for it so they were just giving it to us. I couldn't believe it! Super nice and yet not needed. Our boys were sure excited about it. The next morning Ethan and Wyatt were out in the front riding the 4 wheeler before I was even up. I had to tell them that they couldn't do that when I wasn't up yet. They sure do have some fun with it and Emmett loves it too and Ethan is more than happy to drive Emmett around on it! haha 








I really do Love the boys bright happy smiles!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment