Thursday, July 20, 2017

Birthday Boy!!

I cant believe my little Emmett is already 2 years old! He is such a funny little boy! He is not really into cake so I made him a Mickey Mouse cookie for his birthday! I started working on the cookie the day before his birthday and finished it that night.



Then we got streamers put up and and got all ready for his birthday!

Emmett was so excited about the streamers that were up and his helium balloons that we got him. 


All three of the boys were having so much fun running through the streamers. Luckily, we had more fun to look forward to so I mentioned going and getting donuts. Emmett LOVES getting donuts! As soon as I mentioned donuts he yells, "Donut!!!!" So we headed out and got some food!









Look at that cute face!! :-) I just love how happy he was to be eating his birthday donut!








These boys all love their donuts! Ethan and Wyatt are getting big enough that they want more than one donut and I never buy them more than one. haha So I told them we would go home and get some milk and some cereal or something.

After donuts we played and watched some cartoons. Then we went to the pool to have some fun in the water. 

After a good nap and Brandon getting home we headed to Chick-fil-A for some yummy dinner and to let the kids play.


Emmett was pretty happy to be at Chick-Fil-A and because it was his birthday I let him do basically whatever he wanted. He kept wanting to drink my soda and his brothers sodas. Since it was his birthday I figured he could do what he wanted and that we could just refill his brothers sodas. 

After some dinner we headed home for presents and some cookie.







Emmett LOVED his Mickey cookie and he loved us singing happy Birthday to him! He wanted to sing it over and over again. I re-lit the candle over and over again so that he could blow them out again! haha




It was overall a successful birthday!! We sure do love him! He is so spunky and has so much energy just like his brothers! He really does want to do anything his brothers do. He loves to be chased around and scared! He thinks it is so fun to have me jump out and scare him. He screams so loud and laughs so hard and then wants to do it again. He is talking so well these days and can now say Ethan which comes out more like "Etan" it is super cute!! He loves to say Wyatt and Ethan's names. He loves to play in the water and splash around.  He is still so attached to his binkie. He will walk upstairs into his room when I am not paying attention and grab his binkie and his blanket! haha Every night I read to him "little boo" which is a book about a little seed who grows up and wants to scare things. haha Then I sing to him "Heavenly Father loves Me" and he goes to bed. Sometimes if I sing a different song he will keep saying song until I sing that song! haha He gives such good big hugs and still takes one nap during the day right after lunch! He is also saying some prayers now. He loves to fold his arms and close his eyes and say, "fader thank you for day." It is so stinking cute!!! Emmett has also been into saying, "YES..." while doing a little fist motion and it is the cutest thing. Also the other day I was about to head out to go to the store. I told Ethan and Wyatt I was leaving in 10 minutes so they better be in the car. They were not in the car even 13 minutes later and I started to back up as if we were going to leave. Emmett then started saying, "Etan? Wyatt?" As I kept backing up he said it again and then started to cry. I told him I wasn't going to leave them and he said, "Up" so I started to pull the car forward again and he was all, "YAY!!" haha He sure does love his brothers. It was the cutest thing! He still hits his brothers and he likes to run into them with his lawn mower toy which really hurts. Little stinker! He is such a blessing to our little family and we love him so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment