Thursday, July 20, 2017

The rest of June

The rest of June was spent with lots of time in the sun. We went boating a few more times and played in the backyard and had lots of baseball games to go to. We have also been trying to do some reading and writing this summer. I have been trying to get Ethan to get better at reading before school starts back up again. It has been a lot harder to try and get work done with him this summer. Normally it is just a super chill summer but I have been trying to get them to do some good work this summer and some days I feel like we don't get to really enjoy the relaxing summer because it takes the boys so long to get their work done. The boys are also trying to earn their trampoline. It is taking them a lot longer than planned. I am not sure that they will even earn it by the end of summer sadly! They have a really hard time with working hard and staying focused at their ages.









Emmett LOVES his lawn mower toy that he got for birthday. I think he likes it more than any other toy that he got. We should have just gotten him this one toy and he would have been completely happy! haha

Ethan and Wyatt thought the lawn mower toy is fun too! haha


Some fun mini golfing! These boys just run off as fast as they can golfing as fast as they can! haha

Then Emmett got a package from Grandpa and GG and was super excited to open it. He would say "Happy Birthday" in his own way! It was super cute! He could barely wait to get inside to open it!






My parents gave Emmett a ton of little super hero costumes! He LOVED them!!




My cute band of Super Heroes!

At our neighborhood park the living rock church put on a day camp for any kid that wanted to join. It was all free and it was from 9 till noon Monday through Wednesday! So I sent Ethan and Wyatt to it on Tuesday and Wednesday. They had so much fun and were super hot and sweaty afterwards!




While Ethan and Wyatt were gone Emmett and I played in the backyard for a while.














The second day of camp they provided a hot dog lunch for everyone. The kids were so excited to have lunch at the camp the next day and to have me and Emmett join them! I think it wore them out just a little bit being in the hot sun for so long! haha

It was funny having the boys go to this Christian church camp. They would come back saying some funny things that the leaders would say. I can't remember them but it was all Christian related so its not like it was a bad thing but just different.





After some hot dogs for lunch we headed home and played in the pool in the backyard I got in my swim suit as well and I decided to let go of my responsibilities and just have fun with my boys for one afternoon! Sometimes it is hard to just let go of the things I have to do and just have fun with my boys. So I made it a point to have at least one fun afternoon with them during the week. It really was a blast! I let go of my cares and squirted my boys and laid our towels out and grabbed some snacks and we all sat on the towels eating snacks and playing in the sun! It was so much fun!! It was refreshing to get out and just play with my boys!! I loved it!!









Here are the things the kids made for their awesome Dad for Father's day!! So cute!!! :-) 



We can't go to the grocery store without riding on the horse!!

My boys being their rough and tough boys that they are!


Brandon also officially signed papers and became partner!! YAY!!! Now to move on with the next phase in life!


Emmett sneaking cereal one morning! haha



McDonalds right before a baseball game! These boys make me laugh so hard!!!





Building marshmallow/toothpick sculptures.

Wyatt was pretty stoked about his creation!

Emmett likes to get a hold of my phone and take pictures with it. haha I find so many random pictures in my phone these days! haha



Right before leaving for Nebraska we had some family time at the pool. Brandon brought some pizza back after getting done with a patient and met us at the pool. The boys were so excited to have their Daddy get their and bring some pizza!

This is the sweet face of Emmett after opening up another present that he got from Grandma and Grandpa Murri. He is seriously such a sweet little boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment