Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Getting back to Summer at home

After we got back from Nebraska Brandon went back to work and the boys and I had a full day of grocery shopping and running errands. It was a busy Monday but, we got a lot done. The next couple of days we tried to take advantage of the hot weather and get outside a lot. 


After work that Monday Ethan and Brandon worked on Ethan's birthday motorcycle. It was a lot harder than Brandon expected and he was getting frustrated with it. haha I guess sometimes the age on the box is more accurate than we think. haha  


Emmett living the life!! haha This is how he likes to ride to and from the pool these days. He lays on the towels and chills as I pull him around. 


That week Chick-Fil-A also had their Cow Appreciation Day. So I got the all of us dressed up into some cow gear and we headed off to meet Brandon at Chick-Fil-A to get some free food! We sure have some cute cows in our family! I should have brought a white shirt for Brandon but I forgot to. It still worked out and we all ate for about 7 bucks. The entree is the only thing free, so anything more than that we had to pay for. I will take it paying 7 bucks for our family to eat Chick-Fil-A. 

Pulling out the slip N slide!














One afternoon I decided it would be fun to get the Slip N Slide out and let the kids have some fun in the backyard. Emmett had a blast with it. It was his first time really playing on a Slip N Slide and he was loving it! Ethan and Wyatt were having fun too but they also were a little bummed that the water was not spraying as far as it used to. I think the one we have has holes in it somewhere so it is not shooting the water up very high. Time for a new one. At least they had fun with it and Emmett I think loved it even more because the water was not spraying all over his face! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment