Tuesday, July 25, 2017

9 Years and still going strong!

That Wednesday after getting back Brandon and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary! I can't believe we have been married for 9 years! It has gone by so fast and yet it feels like it has always been like this. We were thankfully able to get a babysitter for that night so we could go out on a date. We had a lot of fun! We first went to "Bad Daddy's" for some burgers and tots. Then we headed to Rollerland to get our skate on! haha We had fun just goofing off together and had lots of laughs. 








I am seriously the luckiest girl alive!! Brandon is my best friend and is so loving and kind. He is my other half and I couldn't picture my life without him. We have had the best 9 years and I am looking forward to the forever that we have together. I love this man more today than I did 9 years ago. I never thought that was possible!! We are like two peas in a pod, like peanut butter and jelly, like chocolate and ice cream. We are the perfect match and I am so thankful that he decided to ask me out instead of that other brunette he was thinking of taking out on a date! Dreams do come true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment