Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Life is Great!

The fun didn't stop once Halloween was over with. We had pie night to look forward to and putting up the Christmas tree and in general just having some good fun together. So here is how it went...

Emmett loves laying and hiding in the ottoman these days. Any chance he gets he will climb in and lay down or hide or jump on it. One morning he decided that it would be comfy to lay in it and watch cartoons. haha


We also went to the discovery museum one day with Brandon.


Emmett has become a lover of trains. He was trying to connect as many trains as possible and played with them for a really long time. 

After the trains we went and looked at the animals that they have and did a couple other things before calling it quits and going and getting some lunch together.

Wyatt also got to go out golfing with Brandon one afternoon. 

Pie night was interesting this year. Brandon and I had started the day after Halloween to cut out sugar. Suprisingly, I had no desire to binge eat a bunch of pie. I am not a huge pie lover as it is and I had no desire. We went anyways and as usual ate too much and felt sick afterwards. haha The boys had a blast running around with friends and getting their faces painted. 



The lady did a great job!! The kids did not want to wash their faces that night when we got home. haha So after gorging ourselves on pie and letting the kids run around we headed to get some dinner at Ban Thai with our friends the Ortiz's. Luckily, Ethan and Wyatt and Emmett didn't really eat any pie so they were hungry and they were not hopped up on a ton of sugar. 


Our beautiful Christmas Tree. This is just a glimpse! You can see the rest of the pictures in another post. 

Brandon also got out the kids Christmas trees when he got out our big one. Emmett LOVES having this little tree in his room. He will go up to it and hug it when we get into his room. He also always looks at it and say, "baby tree" and then when we get downstairs will say, "Big one!" haha 


We also got to chat with my parents on the computer. It had been quite a while since we had done that and the kids were as spastic as they could be that night while we were chatting with them. Emmett kept looking over the computer and saying that he could see them. haha



One morning before school I told the boys to do their hair. Ethan went first, then Wyatt and then Emmett went and did his hair. I helped with the gel but I let them comb it how they wanted it. Emmett did his hair by himself too. All I did was make sure that the crazy hairs in the back of his head were sticking down. Look at these 3 handsome boys!! They were very happy with how they looked and proud that they did it by themselves. haha 

We also started our thanksgiving turkey. We spaced doing it last year so I made sure that we did it this year. It is so fun to think of things that we are grateful for and then put them up somewhere so we can read it and remember. 

Went to the mall with Wyatt and Emmett to get some hand soaps from Bath and Body works and after we had to get a pretzel. I can't go to the mall without getting a pretzel. Sadly, I only got like 2 bites. Wyatt ate most of it! haha 

Dropping off Wyatt at school one afternoon and Emmett ran up to stand in line with Wyatt. Emmett was so sad when I made him leave. He kept saying, "School, me!" He wanted to go to school with Wyatt so badly! Thankfully all I had to say was, "Emmett your puppy is crying! He needs you!! " He left right then and there! hahah 

I also got to go in and get my teeth cleaned one day.

Wyatt got to help and he was a good little helper. He keeps saying that he is going to be a dentist when he grows up. Then when Susan asked him what he saw when he looked in his mouth he said, "blood" haha I had a little bit of blood in my mouth because I had some plaque built up it was so funny. But he did a good job! So November has been good so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment